Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

San Jose State Recruiting

I went over there for a sec. A few of them are already predicting 7-8 wins next season.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! HahahahahaHahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

FARTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHSHSHAHAH!!!!!!!!

They need to get more than 3 wins first.  Baby steps, sjsu style.......

kid-kicking-ball.gif

There is a multi page thread on the SJSU homeboard about fresno losing a commit, and y'all actually came over onto our board and circlejerked about your 'croots

rent free, man.  Rent free.

Not true Rofi.  You are better than that.  Don't manufacture false data.  There is one thread that is relatively limited and gets off the subject rather quickly-- as threads do.

Any of you insiders know anything about Josiah Blandin? 3-star JuCo receiver who flipped his commitment from Arizona State to SJSU?

Landed at AZ St out of HS. Transferred to LBCC and played with Spartan QB Potter. Size (6'4) and 4.5/4.6 speed. Cleaned up JC transferable units, and SJS stuck with him. Probable starter come fall. Had offers from Utah, OSU, Colorado (had committed verbally) Illinois, amongst others. A great late pickup.

Landed at AZ St out of HS. Transferred to LBCC and played with Spartan QB Potter. Size (6'4) and 4.5/4.6 speed. Cleaned up JC transferable units, and SJS stuck with him. Probable starter come fall. Had offers from Utah, OSU, Colorado (had committed verbally) Illinois, amongst others. A great late pickup.

Awesome, thanks. Great to see a guy with P5 offers who can make an immediate impact. Does he have 3 years of eligibility left? Or just 2?

I think love is underrated. Granted, I only saw one poly game last year, but he looked like a d1 talent to me.

He is rated as a 3 *.  Seems to have the physical as well as performance stats but did not receive offers.  A lot of interest but no actual offers.  We topped our recruiting at 27 (no more schollies to give) but are getting several of these highly rated players to walk on.  I guess that some will gray shirt.

Awesome, thanks. Great to see a guy with P5 offers who can make an immediate impact. Does he have 3 years of eligibility left? Or just 2?

Signed with Fresno State. Huh. Didn't really expect that.

Signed with Fresno State. Huh. Didn't really expect that.

Lol, breaking spartoon hearts lol.  Can't blame the kid, I mean c'mon.

SJSU received a commitment from 3-star CB Cam Smith, Roosevelt HS, Corona, CA tonight; and also from 3-star WR JaQuan Blackwell, Citrus Hill HS, Perris, CA, who reportedly chose SJSU over Utah.

FS offer for Blackwell also but he decided that living out his college years in the worst City in America wasn't for him.

http://www.scout.com/player/7741610n-jaquan-blackwell?s=199

bumb 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

FS offer for Blackwell also but he decided that living out his college years in the worst City in America wasn't for him.

http://www.scout.com/player/7741610n-jaquan-blackwell?s=199

That's not technically correct. Since this is obviously in relation to CFB, the worst "City in America" for such a conclusion can only be SJ based on the typically underwhelming performance of SJSU.

Nice try at making another SJSU thread about FS...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Lol. These guys will wonder what the hell they were thinking when they're winning 3 or 4 games every year in front of 15,000 "fans".