Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Boise State Recruiting

And Ray Ford ... a CB out of Riverside CC ... a player with multiple Pac-12 offers out of high school ... and a rep for not exactly being on the Phi Beta Kappa pledge list ...

That's why God invented tutors and academic advisers ... I guess ....

say hello to the 4-2-5 again next year boyz ... DBFamU is back !!!

Yates is building a stone-cold wall for a defense next season ....

You have been warned !!!

Oh, I forgot ... there was a 3rd ... "GO BRONCOS" tweet from Coach Harsin yesterday .... meaning there is another commit ... but despite the best efforts of the Boise media no one knows who it is ....

and supposedly the recruit wants to do that hat-drama thing on signing day .... so there is #16 .... we are getting close to the limit ... we have had one transfer so far .... so maybe there is room for 2 ... possibly 3 more ...

I am sure they are working on specific needs .... and quality at this point ....

Boise recruiting thread...use it!   :lol:

Damn Boise fans need to stick to the plan.

http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?showtopic=57949

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Didn't Warbow give his signature "Aloha" thread a couple weeks back?

Ya I did but I just recently got banned again on the Hawaii board and I'm bored.

If you didn't notice 2 Boise St recruiting threads got merged. I was just mentioning how Boise fans like to make 50 different recruiting threads when there already was one main Boise St recruiting thread. Thanks mods for merging them. A new thread for every "go bronco's" tweet is insane.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.