sfcal

Merry Christmas all, and hope you all have warm holiday greetings

I don't post around here much anymore, but I respect each and every one of you MWCBoarders. I may have once acted like a teenage troll, but I honestly don't mean any of it. I have always liked and admired the MWC for being the best Western Conference in the USA with its neat rivalries and traditions. I would like to see a Pac12/MWC12 scheduling agreement someday, because I have enjoyed watching my UCLA Bruins play your teams and look forward to future series as well.

Well, I hope this post finds you all in good health and good spirits. May 2015 bring more realignment (just kidding) and more good times to each of you, your families, and alma maters.

Take care,

SFCAL

The playoff is here and I can hardly believe this day has come. Now when will the playoff expand to 8 teams? 2016 please come true.

Merry Christmas to all. My wonderful wife got me a 30 inch TV replacing my 19 inch byutv will look a lot better now. I splurged and set up a breast augmentation surgery for my wife.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Merry Christmas to all. My wonderful wife got me a 30 inch TV replacing my 19 inch byutv will look a lot better now. I splurged and set up a breast augmentation surgery for my wife.

I'll goes halves with you on the beast augmentation but remember I get to play with it any time I want. Please post pictures on how it went (before & after).  :D

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I'll goes halves with you on the beast augmentation but remember I get to play with it any time I want. Please post pictures on how it went (before & after).  :D

You might want to inquire which round this is. As I recall, he gave the augmentation as a gift a few years ago. As long as it removes the wrinkles and shores up any sagging, all should be fine for your viewing and holding pleasure.

110926run_defense710.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
On 12/28/2014 at 1:15 PM, Warbow said:

mele kalikimaka, brother.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everybody! B)