Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sfcal

Merry Christmas all, and hope you all have warm holiday greetings

7 posts in this topic

I don't post around here much anymore, but I respect each and every one of you MWCBoarders. I may have once acted like a teenage troll, but I honestly don't mean any of it. I have always liked and admired the MWC for being the best Western Conference in the USA with its neat rivalries and traditions. I would like to see a Pac12/MWC12 scheduling agreement someday, because I have enjoyed watching my UCLA Bruins play your teams and look forward to future series as well.

Well, I hope this post finds you all in good health and good spirits. May 2015 bring more realignment (just kidding) and more good times to each of you, your families, and alma maters.

Take care,

SFCAL

Merry Christmas to all. My wonderful wife got me a 30 inch TV replacing my 19 inch byutv will look a lot better now. I splurged and set up a breast augmentation surgery for my wife.

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas to all. My wonderful wife got me a 30 inch TV replacing my 19 inch byutv will look a lot better now. I splurged and set up a breast augmentation surgery for my wife.

I'll goes halves with you on the beast augmentation but remember I get to play with it any time I want. Please post pictures on how it went (before & after).  :D

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!

1 person likes this

I'll goes halves with you on the beast augmentation but remember I get to play with it any time I want. Please post pictures on how it went (before & after).  :D

You might want to inquire which round this is. As I recall, he gave the augmentation as a gift a few years ago. As long as it removes the wrinkles and shores up any sagging, all should be fine for your viewing and holding pleasure.

On 12/28/2014 at 1:15 PM, Warbow said:

mele kalikimaka, brother.

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everybody! B)

1 person likes this