BSUTOP25

Who Should Leave the Board Permanently, Loboblast or Jack Bauer?

Who Should Leave the Board, Loboblast or Jack Bauer  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Loboblast and Jack Bauer both agreed the loser would leave forever.

This is ridiculous.  I'm going to leave this board permanently since you folks act like this.  Later!

OK, not really.  Just making a point and being an A-hole.

Thanks for watching.

Did you miss us in the 3 seconds you quit the board?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

How could anybody take your weak ass smack personally? It would be like getting mad at a baby for drooling on you.

Those +++++ing babies need to keep that shit to themselves. .. lol

Well, the difference is that you actively troll, while Jack Bauer does not to my knowledge. Hence the results of the vote so far.

While I don't necessarily share his sentiment, I can see why someone would dislike you (and apparently 29 others do as well). I can't understand why you would dislike someone due to their post count...unless he's slapped you around a bit, it's left you a bit salty, and you are lashing out, grasping on to anything to try and get back at him. I think this is likely the case.

That's the problem. Blast looks like this after his "smack offs" with JB...

gizmodo-use-your-hand-puppet-as-a-cellph

Good.

You are the best CSU poster.

Thanks.  I do appreciate that.

I was just messing around however.  Nothing like playing drama queen for drama queens.

Did you miss us in the 3 seconds you quit the board?

It was actually like 12 seconds, and no, only for about half that. 

I do have a life you know.

Well, the difference is that you actively troll, while Jack Bauer does not to my knowledge. Hence the results of the vote so far.

By calling him out over his ridiculous post count for being a non MWC member poster on top of him calling out another poster (MWC member I assume) not to post? 

I find that laughable and guilty as charged. 

And I will continue to call him out. This is a MWC messageboard and I am a MWC poster. It is my right to call him out. Yet, you'll never see me tell him to "stop posting" and "move on to another board". 

I have never said that to babyutenation, nor do I have a right to demand that. Babyute can creep on this board all he wants. 

As for Steve Aztec, I have no idea of what happpened with that situation, so don't think I'm defending him. 

While I don't necessarily share his sentiment, I can see why someone would dislike you (and apparently 29 others do as well). I can't understand why you would dislike someone due to their post count...unless he's slapped you around a bit, it's left you a bit salty, and you are lashing out, grasping on to anything to try and get back at him. I think this is likely the case.

It's really not complicated. My assumption of why they don't "like" me has nothing to do with JB. Rather it's because I question the "city" state schools academic label/pedigree and/or school branding when discussing P5 expansion compared to schools like UNM, Hawaii or CSU, However, since I'm the only one that mentions that. They solely attack UNM and/or myself, which I really don't take it on a personal basis. It's just their opinion, just like I share mine. And yes, I do form it in a way of a picture of a tug boat and air craft carrier to describe each schoo. That's so heinous of me isn't it? 

For further answer your comment check post #69 - http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?showtopic=54888&page=3

roflbot.jpg

Bingo. JB is mormon, if I were mormon a root beer float and night on the MWC board would seem like fun. Hell +++++ that I'm not and that still seems like fun. Who cares how often a guy posts, "blasts" (since he likes to be called that like a weird fruity little man) knows nothing about football, less about basketball and his opinions get chit on when attempts to talk about either. What is he left with? Pictures of boats.

How could anybody take your weak ass smack personally? It would be like getting mad at a baby for drooling on you.

Please tell that to your little "city" state school sisters BSUTOP25 and Bulldogwhaterver#. This is just a messageboard, so what if I like putting posters like you and other "city" state fans in their place. 

Like I like to put you......on all fours.

14194450-businesswoman-on-all-fours.jpg

roflbot.jpg

Please tell that to your little "city" state school sisters BSUTOP25 and Bulldogwhaterver#. This is just a messageboard, so what if I like putting posters like you and other "city" state fans in their place. 

Like I like to put you......on all fours.

14194450-businesswoman-on-all-fours.jpg

What place is that?

Guest #1Stunner

Calling for a show of mercy to Loboblast.

Loboblast is a friend of mine. If he offended, I personally apologize on his behalf. I think his posts about flagship and city/state are silly, yes, but he means well.

In a show of good intent, I'm calling on the Lobos to schedule a FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL series with BYU, so that the JackBauer/Loboblast fued can be settled on the field of competition. BYU fans love their New Mexico brethren. Can't hate.

Calling for a show of mercy to Loboblast.

Loboblast is a friend of mine. If he offended, I personally apologize on his behalf. I think his posts about flagship and city/state are silly, yes, but he means well.

In a show of good intent, I'm calling on the Lobos to schedule a FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL series with BYU, so that the JackBauer/Loboblast fued can be settled on the field of competition. BYU fans love their New Mexico brethren. Can't hate.

GROUP-HUG-merlin-on-bbc-18271576-389-442

roflbot.jpg