Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

The Board Members in GIFs

Happy right after he bans somebody

QrHApQu.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

93Spartangrad

giphy.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Cincy

tumblr_n1yxlbUl7m1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Lobolast discussing flagships

ggq.gif

Headbutt

aau7gg.gif

Lawlorfaithful

XYfUN.gif

Can't locate the animated one, but Mug is really best represented by the famous Mr. Rogers flip gif

5aihh.jpg

fu_mr_rogers.gif

Oh mug, you are too funny!!!

It's all in good fun. I hope nobody takes it personally.

Forever to be associated with Mug. Mucho thx.

It was my signature for awhile.