Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

The Board Members in GIFs

I think this is a better fit for Mysfit

ff8nxv.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Nevada fans heading into basketball season this year

tumblr_m8nxorjPxG1qhebtk.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

He who shall not be named trying to get into the MWCboard.

jr3WC.gif

ECA when no one's looking

463572_o.gif

cuz sometimes you just gotta dance!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

HR Poke

Owxi9.gif

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

me, knowing that FresnoStateBulldogFan found that gif before me

tumblr_moj1qotwja1ssznnbo1_500.png

CardinalTrojan at his Aspen estate

wow-south-park-o.gif

A young Wyovanian

tumblr_lytul9qqBP1r4gei2o5_500.gif

Bo Selecta

you-are-a-pirate-o.gif