Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

Devonte Adams to the NFL

Didn't see this posted, but this is obviously a huge loss for Fresno.

No Carr or Adams and an awful run game...Could be a long year for Fresno next year

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

No Carr or Adams and an awful run game...Could be a long year for Fresno next year

And Colorado State breaking in almost an entirely new O-line.  Rams could take a step back next year.

Step aside everyone, I've got this...

Ajayi > Bibbs

{walks away humming "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta"}

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

QB is the big loss obviously, but we should still be in the top echelon of receiving corps in the MW next year.

As for our run game, as long as Waller improves GREATLY on his catching game, we should be ok. I still see us competing for the West though

And Colorado State breaking in almost an entirely new O-line.  Rams could take a step back next year.

Yeah, 3 OL back with a ton of PT/experience and we're adding JuCo's. OL recruiting has been good. I'd be a lot more concerned about it if we lost anyone else on O...Return Grayson, all our RBs and all our WRs...Most skilled position players I've seen at CSU in possibly 10 years

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Yeah, 3 OL back with a ton of PT/experience and we're adding JuCo's. OL recruiting has been good. I'd be a lot more concerned about it if we lost anyone else on O...Return Grayson, all our RBs and all our WRs...Most skilled position players I've seen at CSU in possibly 10 years

Most you seen since you were 9? Cool.

Although the losses are big...the QB loss wont be as drastic as it seems

Losing Carr sucks....but it will also allow the coaches to run "the" offense. Carr was sooooo good, we havent seen Deruyter and Schramm actually implement the kind of offense they want

Could be horrible.....could be great, but it will be telling

Losing Carr sucks....but it will also allow the coaches to run "the" offense. Carr was sooooo good, we havent seen Deruyter and Schramm actually implement the kind of offense they want

I'll be interested to see what it looks like with Schramm actually making the calls.  I know i'm in the minority, but I think it was a mistake to let Carr handle it.  He may have been light years ahead of his peers in that regard, but he was still a young kid with the ego to match.  You could see it in the often-costly gambles that were made throughout the season.  To me, its a knock on CTD and Shramm's coaching that they did not reign DC2 in more.  There was more at stake than trying to satisfy DC2's ego.  

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Carr was miserable versus USC facing an NFL type rush for the first and only time ever.  This will cost him come the NFL draft.

bosalectaisright.thumb.png.d417647bfb450