Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Devonte Adams to the NFL

0 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Didn't see this posted, but this is obviously a huge loss for Fresno.

No Carr or Adams and an awful run game...Could be a long year for Fresno next year

Posted · Report post

Big loss, but we'll still compete.

Posted · Report post

No Carr or Adams and an awful run game...Could be a long year for Fresno next year

And Colorado State breaking in almost an entirely new O-line.  Rams could take a step back next year.

Posted · Report post

Step aside everyone, I've got this...

Ajayi > Bibbs

{walks away humming "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta"}

Posted · Report post

QB is the big loss obviously, but we should still be in the top echelon of receiving corps in the MW next year.

As for our run game, as long as Waller improves GREATLY on his catching game, we should be ok. I still see us competing for the West though

Posted · Report post

And Colorado State breaking in almost an entirely new O-line.  Rams could take a step back next year.

Yeah, 3 OL back with a ton of PT/experience and we're adding JuCo's. OL recruiting has been good. I'd be a lot more concerned about it if we lost anyone else on O...Return Grayson, all our RBs and all our WRs...Most skilled position players I've seen at CSU in possibly 10 years

Posted · Report post

Yeah, 3 OL back with a ton of PT/experience and we're adding JuCo's. OL recruiting has been good. I'd be a lot more concerned about it if we lost anyone else on O...Return Grayson, all our RBs and all our WRs...Most skilled position players I've seen at CSU in possibly 10 years

Most you seen since you were 9? Cool.

Posted · Report post

Even though 'Te was a freak and his early NFL career no surprise, WR is pretty deep for FS.  OL, RB, and QB are the big question marks next year.

Posted · Report post

Wont hurt to bad, the West D is Swiss cheese...

Posted · Report post

Although the losses are big...the QB loss wont be as drastic as it seems

Losing Carr sucks....but it will also allow the coaches to run "the" offense. Carr was sooooo good, we havent seen Deruyter and Schramm actually implement the kind of offense they want

Could be horrible.....could be great, but it will be telling

Posted · Report post

He'd be a fool not to leave.. He was a great college player.

Posted · Report post

How do CSU's losses on the offensive line add to Fresno State's "long year"?

Posted · Report post

Anyone who didn't see this coming wasn't watching. The 'dogs were a 2 year stepping stone for him. Happy we had him that long.

Posted · Report post

How deep is the WR field in this draft?

Posted · Report post

How do CSU's losses on the offensive line add to Fresno State's "long year"?

The same way LoFa adds to the board. Pretty straightforward.

Posted · Report post

He'd be a fool not to leave.. He was a great college player.

His jumping is a no brainer.

Posted · Report post

Losing Carr sucks....but it will also allow the coaches to run "the" offense. Carr was sooooo good, we havent seen Deruyter and Schramm actually implement the kind of offense they want

I'll be interested to see what it looks like with Schramm actually making the calls.  I know i'm in the minority, but I think it was a mistake to let Carr handle it.  He may have been light years ahead of his peers in that regard, but he was still a young kid with the ego to match.  You could see it in the often-costly gambles that were made throughout the season.  To me, its a knock on CTD and Shramm's coaching that they did not reign DC2 in more.  There was more at stake than trying to satisfy DC2's ego.  

Posted · Report post

Most you seen since you were 9? Cool.

Zinggggg!

Posted · Report post

Carr was miserable versus USC facing an NFL type rush for the first and only time ever.  This will cost him come the NFL draft.

Posted · Report post

Carr was miserable versus USC facing an NFL type rush for the first and only time ever.  This will cost him come the NFL draft.

USC was better than Fresno at almost every position across the line. That's not Carr's fault.

Posted · Report post

Nope...won't effect his draft stock at all. He's got 2 years of nice film, and all the measurables NFL teams look for. Plenty of non-BCS QB's have gone on to do quite well in the NFL.

Posted · Report post

Not really. 

Posted · Report post

Muema will be gone at SDSU,even though he may not even get drafted,or at best late rounds. All the safety's graduate.Not that the safety's could pass defend,but great against the run.. I gtot a feeling that in both the Mountain and Western Division top three teams will have two losses in conference and figure out who ends up in the the championship game will be determined by chaos theory.

Posted · Report post

Muema will be gone at SDSU,even though he may not even get drafted,or at best late rounds. All the safety's graduate.Not that the safety's could pass defend,but great against the run.. I gtot a feeling that in both the Mountain and Western Division top three teams will have two losses in conference and figure out who ends up in the the championship game will be determined by chaos theory.

This is SDSU, finding a RB won't be a problem.  One of the young guys will step up to share the workload with Pump.

Posted · Report post

Lawrence is pondering staying at Boise.. 2nd round grade by advisory board. He should go IMO.