Why Is Utah State So Hated On Here

On 3/11/2024 at 4:56 PM, rebelcuff said:

She is kind of hot though.

image.png.4be51f6599aa8df1743e8e02f8dd8c32.png

Yes she is

Nicolas Cage Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2024 at 6:47 PM, uteAggie said:

Dudes, she won 5 games this year, lost to a D2 team, got pasted by 60 points vs UNLV!!! She's lucky we even let her go to the tourney!!!! I wanted her fired back in January! 

Firing her earlier or not sending her to a press conference after her firing seems to be the obvious way to handle the situation.  Having her announce her own firing shows the ineptitude of an athletic leader.  

• Like 1

On 8/2/2013 at 2:51 PM, jdgaucho said:

We already discussed this on the MW board.  Answers are yes and no.  Suds would be independent for football but they don't want to rejoin their bus league mates and we don't want to put up with constant wailing about RPI.  We've already performed this dance routine once before, no need to repeat it.

besides, they are probably more willing to let UCSD have their spot should they ever do a 180 on leaving D2.

As it turns out, UCSD ended up taking the Aztecs' place after all.  Former San Diego mayor and Aztec alum Kevin Faulconer proudly welcomed the Tritons to Division 1

On 1/3/2014 at 9:21 AM, Old_SD_Dude said:

I've got nothing against SJSU, but a Cal State University dropping football is not hyperbole. It's already happened with Cal State LA, Long Beach State, and Fullerton State that I know of. They're may be more.

I would not be surprised at all if, in 20 years, none of the CSUs are playing D1 football.

We're halfway through that two decade period.  How you feeling now?

On 7/20/2013 at 9:46 AM, Cougar/Frog said:

Come on, party poopers. This thread is monument to USU and is the apex of their existence inside the MWC. Their football will go down hill, the basketball will never go above 4th place, and they will always be the 3rd or 4th team in their home market.

Let USU have its moment of glory.

And let's have 20 pages about whether to end the thread.....

I'd say they've represented themselves well.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 7/25/2013 at 6:52 PM, CPslograd said:

The hater in me hopes this thread fails to get to 100.

"Unfortunately, the hater in CPslograd would be disappointed. The thread, indeed, went past 100 pages."

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 8:24 PM, jdgaucho said:

We're halfhay through that two decade period.  How you feeling now?

I still feel the same really. It’s morphing a bit from what I thought then in that, rather than the lower tier of D1 dropping down, the upper tier of D1 is separating itself from the rest. The process was already underway but I think NIL and the easing of transfers will make it accelerate an order of magnitude faster. In another 10 years I think the gap between the P5 and the rest truly will be huge and insurmountable. The lower tier of D1, if it remains called that, will have their best players continually lured away by $$. They may still call it part of D1, but from a budget and NIL standpoint anybody outside the P5 will be minor league. 

• Like 1

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 3/12/2024 at 9:24 PM, jdgaucho said:

We're halfhay through that two decade period.  How you feeling now?

Fullerton and Long Beach, along with Pacific, were limping along just fine with USU, SJS, FSU, NMSU, and UNLV  ...  until, that is, FSU abandoned the BWC for the WAC.  SJS has had their issues, but they've survived where those other three couldn't.  You've been proven so right on this.  The 3 Cal Sts. are doing just fine.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

On 3/12/2024 at 8:53 AM, bornontheblue said:

She looks crazy, like she would slash your tires after a brief romantic fling that ended badly. 

Or, she burns your stuff on the lawn while the Cops haul you off in handcuffs 

Randy Marsh GIF by South Park

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 3/12/2024 at 7:53 AM, bornontheblue said:

She looks crazy, like she would slash your tires after a brief romantic fling that ended badly. 

f4f0257a-7e98-4698-92e7-a378aa2d5c1b_4978x3181.jpg.d9b358e969362af9c74295af5c305f88.jpg

On 3/11/2024 at 1:33 PM, TrueAg said:

She should go through some public humiliation, she has been nothing but an black eye on the University and should have been fired LONG ago. Actually, she should have never been hired in the first place with her credentials (or lack thereof).

Maybe she can go wreck some other program (and marriages) somewhere else now.

There a story here?