Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLVFan90

UNLV to Pac-12 would be a smart idea

:rolleyes: UNLV or New mexico have better chance of droping to FCS than getting into the pac 12.

They are basically already in - UNLV just needs a paved parking lot and UNM just has to remind everyone they are the flagshipwrecked university of New Mexico.

i_love_suds_mug-p168021735772838352enw9p

They are basically already in - UNLV just needs a paved parking lot and UNM just has to remind everyone they are the flagshipwrecked university of New Mexico.

Im sure once usc finds that out they'll be in 4 sure. also LV has 3 milllion sport crazy fans just waiting to be tapped into..

UNLV to Pac 12, it will NEVER HAPPEN! :rolleyes:

Yup. Sucks for us BFF.

im excited about the Big east .. ( be nice is sdsu trys to get fans fired up and sends 5,000-7,000 to boise. same the other way around.. take fresno's spot have a fun heated battle everyear. call it "the battle for the west" or something lol .

Poor San Diego St, Fresno St, San Jose St and Boise St...they will never be PAC12 or Big12 material no matter how many wins they get.

Programs like UNM, CSU, Hawaii and UNLV need to get their sh*t together so they can join a real conference. It's really the only thing holding them back, well in Hawaii's case it's about 2000 miles or so.

roflbot.jpg

Poor San Diego St, Fresno St, San Jose St and Boise St...they will never be PAC12 or Big12 material no matter how many wins they get.

Programs like UNM, CSU, Hawaii and UNLV need to get their sh*t together so they can join a real conference. It's really the only thing holding them back, well in Hawaii's case it's about 2000 miles or so.

Hahahahahahahah ok uncle Rico. Talk about dreams that will never come

Congratulations and godspeed. God you fuuckers are delusional.

Hello fellow MWC fans. I think UNLV would be a smart choice for the Pac-12 if they were to expand in the near future. UNLV's basketball is becoming a powerhouse with the additions of Anthony Bennett, Khem Birch, and Roscoe Smith. UNLV football has been terrible for the past decade but I think we can step it up starting this year. I know most of you will say UNLV's academics aren't up to par, but UNLV's academics have raised slowly but surely the past decade. UNLV's academics were maybe the worst in D-I in the country about 20 years ago, but we have leapfrogged about 50 schools, that's pretty good in a 20-year span. I want to hear what you have to say about this, so I'll stop typing. Thank you.

RebelRobert is that you?

UNLV is at least 20 yrs out from sniffing a PAC 12 invite, IMO.

Not really, UNLV has a few major things it needs to accomplish.. 1. Pac-12 BB Tourney is already here. Check. 2. Get UNLVnow started In the works. 3. Once the Stadium is completed, get a Pac-12 bowl tie-in there. 4. Get the football team to a legitimate level(IE- Over .500, a few bowl berths)

Basketball will work itself out, if UNLV can manage those 4 things, a Pac-12 invite isn't as laughable as programs with lesser upside (IE- Boise, UNM, UNR, Fresno, SDSU etc) would like to think.

MBB-wise UNLV doesn't really need the Pac-12, the money football could bring in would be amazing, but UNLV is just so far away. It all starts with UNLVnow.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Not really, UNLV has a few major things it needs to accomplish.. 1. Pac-12 BB Tourney is already here. Check. 2. Get UNLVnow started In the works. 3. Once the Stadium is completed, get a Pac-12 bowl tie-in there. 4. Get the football team to a legitimate level(IE- Over .500, a few bowl berths)

Basketball will work itself out, if UNLV can manage those 4 things, a Pac-12 invite isn't as laughable as programs with lesser upside (IE- Boise, UNM, UNR, Fresno, SDSU etc) would like to think.

MBB-wise UNLV doesn't really need the Pac-12, the money football could bring in would be amazing, but UNLV is just so far away. It all starts with UNLVnow.

None of which addresses academics which I think is the biggest roadblock.

How many times have we talked about this, UNLV has such a bad football program there is no way that UNLV will ever get in the pac12, UNLV should drop football. :lol: I would bet Bobby Hauck would lose to his old school montana by 21 points. Southern Utah blow out UNLV last season, time to drop football Rebels. :D

How many times have we talked about this, UNLV has such a bad football program there is no way that UNLV will ever get in the pac12, UNLV should drop football. :lol: I would bet Bobby Hauck would lose to his old school montana by 21 points. Southern Utah blow out UNLV last season, time to drop football Rebels. :D

You shut your mouth, they have approved looking into having a football field with a paved parking lot and that means they have already been added to the Pac13.

Says the program with 2 MWC titles total. UNLV has 38. Wyoming is deadweight.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

You shut your mouth, they have approved looking into having a football field with a paved parking lot and that means they have already been added to the Pac13.

Fruit Bowl looking stadium = automatic Pac13 invite

6171601206_be8f475ed4.jpg

Says the program with 2 MWC titles total. UNLV has 38. Wyoming is deadweight.

That deadweight program is going to decimate your Rebels on the field this fall...that's gotta suck.

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil