Guest ragtimeJOE

2010 MWC Board Troll Championship!!

For all the money.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Champ?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest ragtimeJOE

A little less than 1 hour to go until we crown the the troll champ. Convert has built and held the lead. I'm not sure bluerules has it in him. If you haven't voted, do so soon!

A little less than 1 hour to go until we crown the the troll champ. Convert has built and held the lead. I'm not sure bluerules has it in him. If you haven't voted, do so soon!

Looks like people are changing their votes to make this a photo finish...

Unbeknownst to the rest of this board, Convert and I were in deep at SoapMakingForum.com. Things got heated when Convert and I got tangled in a Stainless Steel Utensil vs Aluminum Utensil flame war. We eventually got banned, but +++++ them. If you want oxidation in your soap, keep using aluminum tools you fucking assholes.

I hate that forum. You guys should really try Thesoapisdope.com. They don't even bother talking about that aluminum shit.

• Like 2

Well, even if Convert pulls this off, I feel proud that Utenation Troll Stables fielded 3 Final 4 horses in this event and one Championship round horse..

Blues hasn't been running a lot lately while Convert has been winning derby after derby daily here..

I think his leg is busted but we ran him anyways.. A shot of liquid magic and some tape covering the wound from the vets does wonders for public perception.

All three of my trolls will be up for bid after this race... Ian only trys to mate with males, so he probably wouldn't be good stud material. Blues will try to run again but I think he'd have to do it on 3 legs. Steve Aztec would make good dog food I think, he's not really good for more than a few weeks of racing it seems.

I think Ragtime and all the others that were quick to throw Convert's name into the hat deserve some props. As NowherePoke said, this troll beat some very good competition here and he's only been here a year.

Come on people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

How can blue not win this. NevadaConvert is a Johnny-Come-Lately. Sure he has been on a special run, but Blue may have been the best ever.

• Like 1

2008-Present - Kicker Conditioning Coach, Team Apology

Come on people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

How can blue not win this. NevadaConvert is a Johnny-Come-Lately. Sure he has been on a special run, but Blue may have been the best ever.

I agree. Blue at his peak made Convert look second-rate. Just because he's faded a little doesn't mean he wasn't the best ever.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Come on people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Convict came into this tournament on an absolute TEAR, and it's carried him through to the finals and a likely championship. He's been incredibly consistent since he first arrived on the scene, and he's peaked at the right time. Bluey, on the other hand, has been riding the momentum of past performance, which is fine against lesser competition, but likely not quite enough against a pedigree like Convict's. :P

Convict for Troll Champ! :D

"Once an Aztec, Always an Aztec"

CSU Fresno: Accepting SDSU's sloppy seconds since 1911.

Guest ragtimeJOE

Did you go through all the votes there boss? It looks like we need to take one away from blues since Convert voted for him.

The UNM sock puppet had one in on Convert, so -1 for each.