Guest ragtimeJOE

2010 MWC Board Troll Championship!!

For all the money.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Champ?

This poll is closed to new votes

He actually voted for tools. Why would he vote for an innocent victim in a troll championship :rolleyes:

I can just see his thought process as he cast his vote...

"Why do they consider me a troll? Dumb MWC homers, they don't know a thing about college sports at all."

If I were to vote for myself you guys would say that I'm confirming/admitting that I'm a troll. And sure enough, if I voted for blues you say that I really don't want to lose.

As I've said before, I really don't care. But since this one is so close, it's a little fun to watch. I think I'm going to get a surge of votes come Monday, so I thought I'd help blues out and spot him another vote so it's at least sort of close. But in the end, I'll probably win by about 12 votes or so.

• Downvote 1

kat.jpg

If I were to vote for myself you guys would say that I'm confirming/admitting that I'm a troll. And sure enough, if I voted for blues you say that I really don't want to lose.

As I've said before, I really don't care. But since this one is so close, it's a little fun to watch. I think I'm going to get a surge of votes come Monday, so I thought I'd help blues out and spot him another vote so it's at least sort of close. But in the end, I'll probably win by about 12 votes or so.

Way to read further into the situation. One of the rules of the tourney is that troll votes don't count in close matches. Therefore, your vote doesn't count.

Also, way to give us the evidence suggesting you don't want to win this. "I thought I'd spot him a vote" :lol:

signaturec.png

Way to read further into the situation. One of the rules of the tourney is that troll votes don't count in close matches. Therefore, your vote doesn't count.

Also, way to give us the evidence suggesting you don't want to win this. "I thought I'd spot him a vote" laugh.gif

So you think I didn't know it was a public poll? It states that people can see how you vote right there where you vote..... so you think I didn't know that? It's not like I haven't voted in a bunch of polls in the last year. Too funny. Someone is manipulating the poll anyway, It was just at 36 a few minutes ago, and now it's at 35. This is looking more and more like a Chicago election. smile.gif

• Downvote 4

kat.jpg

So you think I didn't know it was a public poll? It states that people can see how you vote right there where you vote..... so you think I didn't know that? It's not like I haven't voted in a bunch of polls in the last year. Too funny. Someone is manipulating the poll anyway, It was just at 36 a few minutes ago, and now it's at 35. This is looking more and more like a Chicago election. smile.gif

Not what I was stating at all. I was only saying that your vote didn't count.

I then made a comment that was a fairly logical assumption based on what you said. It also looks pretty desperate that one would vote in what has historically been a close poll(and showed no signs of deviating from that course) for the other party. Especially when that person "doesn't care."

You make this too easy Convert.

Edit: the reason for the change in votes was due to our lovely new presence on the board deleting his vote and switching it to you to try and gain favor. What should surprise you is it didn't

signaturec.png

Not what I was stating at all. I was only saying that your vote didn't count.

I then made a comment that was a fairly logical assumption based on what you said. It also looks pretty desperate that one would vote in what has historically been a close poll(and showed no signs of deviating from that course) for the other party. Especially when that person "doesn't care."

You make this too easy Convert.

Yawn.....

• Downvote 5

kat.jpg

Not sure, but you scream sockpuppet. Just collecting evidence, is all.

Good Lord, don't associate me with that bag of trash. All you have to do is see the IP's are totally different. In fact, I'll bet it is a sock puppet too. Check the UNM guys IP and see if it matches up with any members.

• Downvote 3

kat.jpg

Good Lord, don't associate me with that bag of trash. All you have to do is see the IP's are totally different. In fact, I'll bet it is a sock puppet too. Check the UNM guys IP and see if it matches up with any members.

I don't have any power to do that. I doubt it is any of the UNM members we have here, they are pretty docile.

signaturec.png