Guest ragtimeJOE

2010 MWC Board Troll Championship!!

For all the money.  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Champ?

This poll is closed to new votes

Classic stuff.. I guess Convert can't count either.. Nearly 100 people voted in the final...

I'd say that's a very solid representation of the board majority here that not only feels these two are the biggest clowns(after making it through 5 rounds of stiff competition) and want them gone..

Convert's stories change with the wind as you proved here...

You just said the other day that the poll was going to easily bust 100 votes. The sock puppet turn-out wasn't quite as high as predicted, I guess.

The initial couple rounds were only getting about 45 total votes. Then when I made the comments about that, suddenly the votes started increasing like a rocket. There's no question that half of those votes are duplicate sock puppet votes. I'm sure there were about 10 or so that aren't in the clan of 35 that voted for fun. I'll bet nearly half the votes were from accounts that have less than 20 posts.

Now if there were a poll with me and you on it and left it up for a week, I think you'd be surprised as to how many people vote for you. But you'd certainly get the sock puppet voter turn-out, that's for sure.

• Downvote 2

kat.jpg

Guest ragtimeJOE

You just said the other day that the poll was going to easily bust 100 votes. The sock puppet turn-out wasn't quite as high as predicted, I guess.

The initial couple rounds were only getting about 45 total votes. Then when I made the comments about that, suddenly the votes started increasing like a rocket. There's no question that half of those votes are duplicate sock puppet votes. I'm sure there were about 10 or so that aren't in the clan of 35 that voted for fun. I'll bet nearly half the votes were from accounts that have less than 20 posts.

Had nothing to do with the fact that this poll was up 3-4 times longer than the others? I would also bet that, like the real tourney, interest increases with later rounds.

I mean who is going to tune in for another Convert blowout.

Honestly though man, you do need to realize that most on this board think you are a troll.

• Like 1

Now if there were a poll with me and you on it and left it up for a week, I think you'd be surprised as to how many people vote for you. But you'd certainly get the sock puppet voter turn-out, that's for sure.

You seem to be getting pretty worked up over this silly little thing Convert.. Trying to figure out who is voting, what the active member's list really is who has sock puppets, claiming it's no big deal.

You voted, started crying and are now questioning the results..

I'd say you're pretty bent out of shape over such a silly little thing buddy..

Once again, your logic implodes on itself.. :lol:

Guest ragtimeJOE

You seem to be getting pretty worked up over this silly little thing Convert.. Trying to figure out who is voting, what the active member's list really is who has sock puppets, claiming it's no big deal.

You voted, started crying and are now questioning the results..

I'd say you're pretty bent out of shape over such a silly little thing buddy..

Once again, your logic implodes on itself.. :lol:

I hope you don't mind Utenation, but I put something up to test his little theory. My apologies if this isn't cool.

I'd still like an explanation form Convert for this particular quote, from his first day posting here.

Man, there are some really stupid people on this board.....really stupid. I didn't realize it was this bad. I won't waste another second here.

Yet here you are, 14 months later.....

• Like 1

Convert you won....you don't need to campaign until just before the next election. Sit back, sexually harass some women (if you know any), take some bribes and do what comes naturally to most Americans that win elections.

You need to enjoy your victory.

You deserve it!!!

• Like 6

2me1q87.jpg

Switched my vote to convert. Blue Rules was the ghost of douches past, but convert's incessant noise makes him the present and possibly future. I think he likes it.

Go Cougars

Granted, it's not my place to comment Convert. But, 14 Months and 1700 posts? You make me want to tuck my tail and crawl back to my home board. You're really giving trolling a bad name. Up to this point I just thought I was a visitor. :huh:

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

Convert...

For a finger-pointer who claims others are hypocrites and that posts refuting your position on any issue are proof that you're correct, you seem to have forgotten that making a huge deal out of winning the troll poll and then being a huge drama queen about it...

...only proves that you deserve the title.

Just wondering if you can see that little situation.

:unsure:

BSUMWLOGO_4.jpg

On 6/4/2016 at 11:27 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Forgot about ragtime.. He threw a fit when I became mod and never came back.

thanks for posting this thread. a lot of names here that i have seen but am not that familiar with.

and gotta love it when posters get mad about who is a mod...no drama there.

On 5/29/2010 at 6:58 AM, BadWillHunting said:

Convert...

For a finger-pointer who claims others are hypocrites and that posts refuting your position on any issue are proof that you're correct, you seem to have forgotten that making a huge deal out of winning the troll poll and then being a huge drama queen about it...

...only proves that you deserve the title.

Just wondering if you can see that little situation.

:unsure:

Forgot about this guy.. He’s probably in a mental institution somewhere.