Guest ragtimeJOE

Let's start a troll bracket

It seems like we are missing a fresno troll or two.

Thing about Fresno Trolls is they are seasonal except for Yoda.. This board was loaded with Fresno trolls before the Wyoming game.

There was that ZK guy that was always posting pics of his retired hooker wife with cottage cheese thighs but I think he lost his backbone and conceded Fresno really is a turd and Hill is washed up.

We can't have quiters in this race.

• Like 2

Guest ragtimeJOE

Thing about Fresno Trolls is they are seasonal except for Yoda.. This board was loaded with Fresno trolls before the Wyoming game.

There was that ZK guy that was always posting pics of his wife with cottage cheese thighs but I think he lost his backbone and conceded Fresno really is a turd and Hill is washed up.

We can't have quiters in this race.

Good point. This is at least a 1 and a quarter...none of that 250 yard stuff.

If my quick calculations are right we have 14 now. Keep em coming.

How can that be? bluerules has 8 handles himself!!!!

There's an awful lot of inactive trolls right now. MoralOrel would get my nomination but he hasn't been around in a long time. Ejmpalle is another good long time inactive one. Dp_broncos has shown up lately to make a few posts. When he's in his full glory he's easily among the worst.

v0icAvfW.jpg

Guest ragtimeJOE

How can that be? bluerules has 8 handles himself!!!!

There's an awful lot of inactive trolls right now. MoralOrel would get my nomination but he hasn't been around in a long time. Ejmpalle is another good long time inactive one. Dp_broncos has shown up lately to make a few posts. When he's in his full glory he's easily among the worst.

That's alright. They'll probably be lower seeds.

I gotta go, but keep em coming. We'll leave nominations up until tomorrow and announce the field; then we can work on seeding.

• Like 1

That's alright. They'll probably be lower seeds.

I gotta go, but keep em coming. We'll leave nominations up until tomorrow and announce the field; then we can work on seeding.

This is your baby Rag. We just want to sit back and watch these flea bitten barn animals run and take bets..

Come up with 2-3 basic categories like creativity, wit and defensiveness.. We'll roll the dice and advance them without their input unless they give us more ammo like Ian for example... ;)

This is your baby Rag. We just want to sit back ant watch these flea bitten barn animals run and take bets..

Come up with 2-3 basic categories like creativity, wit and defensiveness.. We'll roll the dice and advance them without their imput unless they give us more ammo like Ian for example... ;)

Does OOC (other board) activity count?

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Italics or Jimmer49... Mars is always a good one...

I don't think it's fair to lump Italics in with those other two. After all, Italics once said something rational.

BTW, I'd forgotten all about Warblow. Damn, one lousy football season and he's gone forever. (Oops, I forgot. With Jones gone, they're all lousy from here on out.)

Boom goes the dynamite.