Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrueLobo

Way to go Yootep!

5 points in a half against national juggernaut Houston. And the sad thing is, they look as bad as you!

Can't believe I bought into the Price hype and gave the Minors some credit this year. I was really getting excited because it was looking like we had a legit rival again. Stupid me. You guys look like the same old UTinEPt football program. Next. :angry:

3rd QTR, 7:32

Houston 26

Texas-El Paso 12

They need to go home and drink some more Yoo-hoo (good stuff, back in the day!).

#20 BYU 14, #3 Oklahoma 13

#18 BYU 26, #21 Utah 23

#14 BYU 44, #16 Oregon State 20

#10 BYU 82, Utah 69

#14 BYU 71, Utah 51

#16 BYU 99, Florida 92

Clueless morons...

How come you stupid morons stopped writing? Explosive!!! 39 points in the second half!!! This was our second game after a two week layoff and it looked it in the first half. Bring on the lowblows, they don't even come close to Houston's offensive firepower and talent. Just keep being little pathetic delusional mountain waste fans. Boy lowblow fans, are you going to be up for a rude awakening at the sun bowl next week. We were missing 2 starting defensive linemen and still did a good job against a potent offence. How did you guys like the beautiful setting and the almost sold out stadium eventhough fans knew in advance that the game would be televised locally. Compare that to new mexico's high school stadium. LOL!!!!!

You just beat Houston in a game in which UH's QB threw as many balls to your defense as he did to his own recievers.

Clearly a BCS bowl bid is forthcoming.

Poor new mejico with their high school stadium. They are going to get beaten next week. Why? Because we are stronger, faster and getting better each week. Also we get our two defensive line starters back next week, we could have used them tonight.

Poor new mejico with their high school stadium. They are going to get beaten next week. Why? Because we are stronger, faster and getting better each week. Also we get our two defensive line starters back next week, we could have used them tonight.

What was Houston last year? 3-8? Congrats UJEP, huge victory. What's completely sad and true is that, it is a big one for you guys. At least you capitalized on that ever elusive nationally televised home game, though. Rock rock on.

What was Houston last year? 3-8? Congrats UJEP, huge victory. What's completely sad and true is that, it is a big one for you guys. At least you capitalized on that ever elusive nationally televised home game, though. Rock rock on.

I saw the majority of the game til UPET went up 34-26. Utep was completelly unimpressive. Team speed was mediocre, team size was smallish, almost Aggielike. Your DB's and safety's were horrible, you have no-one that will even come close to stopping HBIII. Our O line will maul the miners, i'll be surprised if the Lobos don't win in North Juarez by at least 3TD's. Our D is going to have a field day pressuring your young and inexperienced QB, they won't know how to handle the physicality of the game that the Lobos will bring.

UNM 56 UTEP 23

I saw the majority of the game til UPET went up 34-26.  Utep was completelly unimpressive.  Team speed was mediocre, team size was smallish, almost Aggielike.  Your DB's and safety's were horrible, you have no-one that will even come close to stopping HBIII.  Our O line will maul the miners, i'll be surprised if the Lobos don't win in North Juarez by at least 3TD's.  Our D is going to have a field day pressuring your young and inexperienced QB, they won't know how to handle the physicality of the game that the Lobos will bring.

UNM 56 UTEP 23

Sportster, I agree with the analysis, but the score.....

UNM 56 UTEP 3 :lol:

Definitely a major difference between the Utah/TCU and UpeT/Houston game.

The MWC game seemed to have more overall team spead by both teams, more physical too. Lots of parity between them considering Utah is picked 1st and TCU is 5th/6th?

The CUSA game, very high school like with a bunch of penalties and turnovers, smallish players with no standout spead!! Very ugly game!!!

roflbot.jpg

Team speed was mediocre, team size was smallish, almost Aggielike.

That was the first thing I noticed when I saw the Miners for the first time this year: how much bigger and more physical we are in the trenches. We ended up pushing around a pretty big defensive front that Missouri brought, so I don't think we'll have any problems with UTEP's smallish lineup. If they think they're getting another Houston next week, they're in for a huge shock.

Plus, that was the most poorly executed and ugly defensive game I've seen in awhile. I lost count of how many receivers were wide open in the second half, and I don't attribute that to the offenses. Just an ugly game all around, and both teams looked pretty bad for the most part. I've been worried about this game all year, but after last night, these guys look completely beatable. First thing's first though.

That was the first thing I noticed when I saw the Miners for the first time this year: how much bigger and more physical we are in the trenches. We ended up pushing around a pretty big defensive front that Missouri brought, so I don't think we'll have any problems with UTEP's smallish lineup. If they think they're getting another Houston next week, they're in for a huge shock.

Plus, that was the most poorly executed and ugly defensive game I've seen in awhile. I lost count of how many receivers were wide open in the second half, and I don't attribute that to the offenses. Just an ugly game all around, and both teams looked pretty bad for the most part. I've been worried about this game all year, but after last night, these guys look completely beatable. First thing's first though.

Houston's speed is much better than new mejico's and the so called hitmen are very slow. So the Miners speed will run circles around them. Great thing is we get our best defensive linemen zack west back, all 6-4 300 pounds of him. Don't be so delusional lowblow fans, your victory against a pathetic missouri last week was not that impressive, eventhough you would like it to be. Missouri is not picked to finish any higher than 4th in the weak big 12 north division, behind Colorado, Iowa St, Nebraska and possible Kansas St. Keep living in your delusional little world you MMC fans.

ps: MMC stands for Mid Major Conference which you clearly are.

UTEP 85 new mejico 3 :lol:

Becareful Lobos, don't forget the SMU/TCU scenario...:blink:

You're right Lowblowgas, big difference between tcu-utah game and the utep-houston game. Of course the big difference is the high school atmosphere of the 25,000 fans for the tcu game as compared to the almost 46,000 at the sun bowl!! My god!! Does tcu or utah ever throw a pass over 5 yards?! I turned that boring game off after 2 quarters. Boring!!!!!! Now as for the utep game, the first half was horrible with mistakes. But in the second half you saw the explosiveness of the potent miner vertical passing attack and the running of mighty mouse, with ZERO turnovers and very few penalties. Boy, are the lowblows and their fans going to be up for a rude awakening next week. :lol:

You're right Lowblowgas, big difference between tcu-utah game and the utep-houston game. Of course the big difference is the high school atmosphere of the 25,000 fans for the tcu game as compared to the almost 46,000 at the sun bowl!! My god!! Does tcu or utah ever throw a pass over 5 yards?! I turned that boring game off after 2 quarters. Boring!!!!!! Now as for the utep game, the first half was horrible with mistakes. But in the second half you saw the explosiveness of the potent miner vertical passing attack and the running of mighty mouse, with ZERO turnovers and very few penalties. Boy, are the lowblows and their fans going to be up for a rude awakening next week. :lol:

that's right, you guys had TCU syndrome but you didn't beat an oklahoma the week before, that's the difference!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Everyones stronger faster and better each week. GET OVER YOURSELF NUTJOB.

Our stadium fits 42k not exactly high school material, stupid.