Some entertaining thoughts from the dumbasses over on cyclone fanatic:
- "Those aren't the guys that are guilty, or at least the most guilty. It's places like OSU, UNLV, Louisville, that aren't those typical blue bloods, yet seem to come in and grab a bunch of those highly recruited guys."
- "Where in the heck are the UNLV coaches at on the list?"
- "When does UNLV get looked at?"
- "Schools that come to mind that punch above their weight in recruiting or really improved recruiting the last few years: UNLV, NC State, Miami, Florida St, USC, Auburn, Missouri, Arizona, Washington." (because Iowa State isn't 'punching above their weight' lel)
- "The fact that Prohm refused to play ball with Juiston's handlers, and UNLV likely wrote him a check, does make me rather hopeful we will stay out of this nonsense."
- "That will be the interesting part to me is if UNLV is listed because it makes no sense that they pull in the recruits they have with out shady business going on."
- "By taking money they can't be eligible per NCAA rules, or is there some kind of exemption for UNLV?"
- "UNLV gets a break. They figure the players will just go blow it on the slots...funnel the money back to the local economy."